532 30th Street #10 | Oakland
THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN LEASED
Parking1-car parking in gated courtyard
DESCRIPTIONSunny 1bed/1ba condo at the Temescal/Uptown border. Great commuter location!
* Spacious 1 bed/1 bath condo with hardwood floors and designer finishes
* Built in 2005 and like new!
* Approx. 712 sq ft of living space
* Open Floor Plan
* Halogen track lighting
* Exotic hardwood floors throughout
* Modern kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, gas stove, granite countertops & horizontal-grained engineered oak cabinets
* Sunny & spacious balcony
* Spacious bedroom hardwood floors
* In-unit washer/dryer
* 1 underground parking space
* Underground bike storage
- Landscaped central courtyard,
- Monitor-capable alarm system available (Tenant pays any fees associated w/ activation & monitorng)
- Elevator to all floors
IDEAL COMMUTER LOCATION!
* Centrally located between 19th Street Bart & MacArthur BART.
* Close to several freeways, & just minutes from San Francisco
Neighborhood: Property is located at the border of Oakland's Temescal District & the Uptown Arts & Entertainment District. Just one block from the Commonwealth Cafe & Public House at 29th & Telegraph & walking distance to Whole Foods on 27th & Harrison.
Note: Photos are from various units -- slight variation of floor plan & finishes may exist. Photos of bedoom taken before bamboo hardwood flooring was installed.
Text/email for showing times: